Two locations: Creston Nov 16th ~~2 to 4pm
Cranbrook Nov 30th & Dec 7th ~~ 10am to noon
Build healthy relationships, work with challenging people, be more effective during outreach, and find ways to get along with anyone you want to. This workshop will be interactive so be prepared to participate. All faiths and denominations welcome! This will be presented from the Bible, along with supplement material from authors Dr. David Burns & Ellen G. White.
- Discover Biblical tools for communication.
- Develop skills to improve ANY relationship!
- Model Jesus in both message & method.
- Stand up for truth without being hurtful
- Learn why the fruit of the Spirit is key!
Locations & Dates:
Creston Seventh-day Adventist Church - 713 Cavell St
November 26th. Starts at 2pm - about 2 to 3 hours long.
Cranbrook Seventh-day Adventist Church - 300 6th Ave S
Nov30th & Dec 7th (2 parts) - Starts at 10am - 4 hours total.
Contact me for details.