For churches & Businesses
... Book One for your organization
NOTE: These can be done ONLINE or in person. Contact me for details.
Online live speaking engagements under 1 hour are free of charge.
Workshops can be adjusted to your needs: from 4 hours to a weekend. See below for sample weekend agenda. Workshops consist of interactive lectures and small groups, along with handouts. Note: most workshops can be made "non religious" for the workplace but may still have spiritual components. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
- Positive Life Skills Workshop - Tools to help prevent and understand depression, anxiety, and stress.
- Optimal Health - An integrative approach to physical and mental health following the blue zones including plant based diet.
- Spirituality & Mental Health - How they are connected, affecting our whole life, even our view of God.
- Healthy Christian Communication & Relationships - for couples, co-workers, peers, friends, or family.
- TEAM-CBT - good therapy has structure based on science
- Stress Management - Keys to getting through the daily rat race and still finding peace.
- Grief & Loss - Finding healing through life's transitions and journey.
- Connecting with Your Kids - Parenting seminar with a difference!
- Positive Parenting - Put aside your past, embrace God's plan, create the family you want.
- Preparing for Effective Outreach - Preparing our own hearts, understanding how to work with others who are different from ourselves..
Cost for live events - churches and non-profits 50% off: $125 hr (max $500 per day), min 2 hours. Example prices: Sabbath 30min to 1 hour presentation $250. Weekend event - Friday night, Sabbath, and Sunday = 3 days = $1500. Churches under 50 active members get an additional 30% off. Available throughout Canada. PLUS travel billed at $0.65km or airfare, plus food/lodging varies ask for estimate. Handouts for weekend seminars: $2.50 per person.
Cost for webinars: $150 per hour. Add $100 for cooking demos or pre-recordings..
Cost for businesses: $250 per hour plus all expenses (travel, food, lodging, see above), $2.50 per person for materials, estimates are fine! Available throughout Canada.
Sample Weekend Schedule:
6pm Friday night - Welcome, my story, and introduction to the topic
10am - Deep dive into the topic.
Noon - Lunch Break
1pm - Second deep dive into topic &/or small group breakouts
2:30pm - Short Break
3pm - Third deep dive into topic &/or small group breakouts
4:30pm - End for the day
9am - Bringing it all together &/or small group breakouts
11am - Q & A
Noon - End of seminar