Booking Your Session
Though video conferencing, or in person, I use an integrative, client-centered, cognitive approach using T.E.A.M., an evidenced-based model by Dr. David Burns. This approach works well for specific problems such as: depression, anxiety, relationship problems, addictions, procrastination, unmanaged stress, and working through painful emotions, as well as for personal growth, health and wellness goals, developing coping skills, and exploring one's life purpose.
Book a FREE 15 minute consultation to see if working together, via therapy or life coaching, would be right for you. Please be patient, the booking window can take some time to load. If you have trouble please call me 1-877-597-3883.
My booking and session policies belows. There are a few things you should know before booking your session.
- For your therapy or coaching to be successful you will be required to put in some effort. You will be responsible to work on goals and do homework between sessions. There may be books or other things you'll need to purchase to move forward successfully. Some information may be available online as well. If you are not willing to commit to work, it's best you find a different life coach or therapist.
- Video sessions have limitations such as: doing certain techniques, internet disconnection, reduced non-verbal communication, and so on, thus it is not for everyone. Due to the limitations I cannot accept patients that are suicidal or have other needs requiring advanced therapy. If you are considering taking your own life please visit www.crisisservicescanada.ca and talk to someone right NOW! (international numbers and help)
- It is vital that during our sessions you are in a safe, distraction free location where you can’t be interrupted. i.e. not in your car, a public place, taking care of your children. You must have high speed internet and a web camera (unless we will be meeting in person. Please email me for booking in person sessions - for those in my local area).
- I require 24-hour notice to cancel or reschedule a session. (use the "Your Setmore Account" button below.).
- Payment for 60 min coaching/counselling session is $120.00** (tax incl.) CND and is required at the time of booking. **We do have a limited session seats for those that cannot afford the standard rate. Click here for details.
- Actual session time may vary, but I will do my best to be finished on time, around 15 minutes.
- You will need to do an intake session AFTER the 15 minute consultation and before we start working on your presenting issue. We will not enter a client/counsellor/coach relationship until AFTER the intake session(s). (In some cases intake may take 2 or 3 sessions.)
- Unlike life coaching, counselling has legal limitations. Thus, if you are not in Canada, or live in the province of Ontario, Quebec, or Nova Scotia, I can only provide life coaching services.
- Your information will be kept private and confidential but there are some exceptions. These include imminent threats of suicide, violence or homicide, as well as any current child, elder or disabled person abuse that you may reveal or that I may become aware of as we work together. If I or my records are subpoenaed by the courts I must disclose what is asked for.
- If I don't have the skills needed to help you with online therapy, I may discuss it with my supervisor for more help, or refer you to find a therapist who can provide more skill. If I speak to my supervisor I will do my best to keep your identity confidential unless I am concerned as mentioned above.
If you have any other questions about these policies please email me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking and Account Info
When you first book an appointment you will create a free account. If at any time you need to reschedule (within 24 hours) or see your session day or time, you can log in to your setmore account here.