Please read my policies below before booking a coaching or counselling session with me. Save this page, you can book all your sessions from here.
Book a FREE 15 minute phone consultation to see if working together would be right for you. By booking you acknowlege you've read and agree to my intake policies. (You can use this link to book a full session as well.)
Angela Poch, CLC, CN, Dip. APC (Diploma in Applied Psychology & Counselling)
If at any time you need to book a session, reschedule a session (within 24 hours), or see your booking day or time, log in to your account here: angelapoch.setmore.com
There are a few things you should know before booking your 15 min FREE Session.
- I require you to invest effort into your therapy or coaching for it to be successful. You will be responsible to work on goals and do homework between sessions. There may be books or other things you'll need to purchase to move forward successfully. Some information may be available online as well. Many times I have resources can lend if necessary. IF you are not willing to commit to work, it's best you find a different coach/therapist.
- I do not accept my therapy clients as coaching clients or vis versa. If you are currently not a client and are trying to decide if you should do coaching or counselling, we can discuss that during our 15 minute consultation and also during our intake session.
- Video therapy has it’s limitations such as: doing certain techniques, internet disconnection in the middle of an important moment, reduced non-verbal communication, and so on, thus it is not for everyone. Due to the limitations of video therapy, we can't not accept patients that are suicidal or have other needs requiring advanced therapy. If you have any questions about this please ask during our phone consultation and intake session.
- It is vital that during our sessions you are in a safe, distraction free location where you can’t be interrupted. i.e. not in your car, a public place, taking care of your children. You must have high speed internet.
- I require 48-hour notification to cancel a session for any reason. Without 48-hour notification, you will be charged for the missed session (not refunded). You may reschedule an appointment with at least 12 hours notice (use the booking link to reschedule). .
- Payment for 60 min coaching/counselling session is $120.00** (tax incl.) CND and is required at the time of booking. **We do have a tiered system for those that cannot afford the standard rate. Click here for details.
- Actual session time may vary up to 15 minutes, but we do our best to be finished on time each week. There is an online 'waiting' room if you are early to a session or if I am delayed.
- You will need to do an intake after the 15 minute consultation and before we start working on your presenting issue. The intake will help determine whether or not we are a good fit and if your needs are best suited to counselling or coaching. We will not enter a client/counsellor/coach relationship until AFTER the intake session(s). (In some cases intake may take 2 or 3 sessions.)
- Unlike life coaching, counselling has legal limitations. Thus, if you are not in Canada, or live in the province of Ontario, Quebec, or Nova Scotia, I can only provide life coaching services.
- I am an entry level therapist and as such I require supervision. This means if I don't have the skills needed to help you, I can discuss it with my supervisor for more help or refer you to someone who can provide more skill. I will do my best to keep your idenity confidential in these circumstances..
If you have any other questions about our policies please email me email@example.com.